Ambulatory Surgery Center Services
ASC Feasibility Analysis
If you’re thinking about creating or syndicating a joint venture ambulatory surgery center (JV ASC) in your community, the critical first step is to formally determine its feasibility. The performance of a comprehensive and objective Market Feasibility Analysis should be at the forefront of your initial JV ASC planning and development efforts.
A thorough and professionally conducted Feasibility Analysis should answer the key financial and qualitative questions related to the potential for a successful JV ASC venture. The Feasibility Analysis serves as a blueprint for subsequent business planning and eventual business success.
ASC Development Services
HVP can provide a comprehensive continuum of development services for your new ambulatory surgery center (ASC). Our full range of development services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Comprehensive Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Regulatory Review/Assessment
- Facility Design/Construction
- Pre-Opening Operations
- Management Services
- Equipment Planning
- Deal Structure Development
- & More
Contact us to request more information about our development services.
Contact us to request more information about our management services.
ASC Consulting Services
Do you need fine-tuning in the operations of your ASC? We have the experience and depth to bring a fresh perspective to any ASC looking for new ideas.
HVP’s consultants can provide any of the following services on an individual project consulting basis:
- Operational Assessment and Improvement / Management Plan
- Regulatory or Accreditation Review
- Managed Care Contracting (Assessment & Action Plan)
- Revenue Cycle (Coding Review / Billing & Collections)
- Cost Reduction Strategies (Staffing & Medical Supply Expense)
- Performance Benchmarking (Financial, Operations, Clinical)
- Facility Re-Design and Construction (with Architect)
- Deal Re-structure / Re-syndication (with Legal Counsel)
- Access to Experienced Healthcare Venture Legal Expertise
- Development of a “Collaborative Strategic Plan”
- Board / Medical Staff / Management Education
- Other “Tailored” ASC Consulting Services
In conjunction with long-term management services, HVP will consider making an investment in your ASC. If such a partnership makes sense in your situation, HVP would be happy to consider an equal-equity or tailored-equity partnership. As an investment partner, we will never mandate or require an equity stake in your ASC. Call 615-400-4851 to find out more about our equity option services.
Contact us to request more information about our equity options.